Keblinger

Keblinger

SoulStar

| Sabtu, 24 September 2011

SoulStar is a South Korean R&B/Soul group who originally originated with YG Entertainment.  They recently made a come back this year after a four year absence from the music scene.  But frankly readers, I don't give a damn, and I'm not a fan.  What I'm a fan of is the abusive boyfriend in this mother fucking video.  OMG, he's so fucking hot.  I've searched high and low to find out who this ninjjah is and I've come to dead ends every single fucking time (so if you know, PLEASE comment and tell me).  Gosh damn it! This bitch of a girlfriend is a pussy ass bitch.  I'm sorry, if this was my boyfriend, and he was beating me, I'd flip that shit and do all sorts of nasty shit to him (call me nasty Ms Jackson!).  Fucking would slap him back, and then throw him around, and let him throw me around naked! Fucking penis flying everywhere.  That's what he'd need to hit me with, his fucking dick.  Slap me and bruise me up with his gochu.  that's what I'm talking about shangnyuns! Now that's REAL sexual abuse - yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby!!!!



 

Copyright © 2010 TsugaharaAizawa Blogger Template by Dzignine